Recently I’ve had scads of random thoughts that I meant to note, but since I was too lazy to note them, I only remembered the one about the garlic press. The others I’m making up as I go along just for the sake of getting something up. Guess I’ll try for more later.
- I have hated every garlic press I’ve ever used and am pretty certain there is nothing out there that will please me. Nothing.
- My patience is wearing thin with all the bad press our President has been getting. I challenge anyone to actually prove that he is not hard-working or doesn’t care about the country. It’s completely ridiculous that there is so much denial about what has been accomplished during his administration.
- Ghost Ranch Writers Week in just over a month. Holy smokes have I been waiting for this… I am as nervous as I am excited.
- I cross posted this to my facebook page, but must put it here, too. If there ever was a more adorable rescue photo, I’d like to see it.
- Charlotte is in the other room playing with her dolls and speaking with a British accent.
- More flooding is on its way to the area. Yay!